The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 911 RENOVATION WESTCHESTER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- Soldier accused of swearing loyalty to ISIS thought US was behind 9/11
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Florida drug dealer calls 911 to report stolen cocaine
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.