The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 911 RENOVATION CONNECTICUT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Harry Connick Jr. Lists Connecticut Home for $7.5 Million
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The singer and actor has lived at the New Canaan property with his family for nearly 20 years.
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- NBC's Connecticut TV Station Won't Air Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The NBC television station in Connecticut won’t broadcast Megyn Kelly’s interview this Sunday with controversial radio personality Alex Jones, who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting of 2012 in Newtown, Conn. was a hoax.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Please Don’t Call 9-1-1 If Your Chicken McNugget Order Takes Too Long
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
There are a number of completely adequate and understandable reactions to have when your fast food doesn’t arrive, well, fast: ask for a refund, talk to a manager, or wait patiently. One thing that’s not acceptable? Calling 9-1-1 to complain. Yet, that’s exactly what a Texas woman recently did at McDonald’s. 12 News Now reports that Waco, TX, police received …
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …