The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - 910 GRAND CONCOURSE TENANTS ASSOC. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- Islam Is a Grand Hallucination
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every version of the belief called "Islam" ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.
- As America’s Malls Wither, Medical Facilities Move In
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’re looking to open a new medical facility — not just a couple of exam rooms and a reception area, but a proper clinic — you want something affordable, spacious, brightly lit, with good parking, and a central, convenient location. Thanks to the ongoing retail apocalypse, there are dead or dying malls around the country that fit this …
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....