A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 910 3RD AVENUE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Activists riot against G-20 summit for 3rd night in Hamburg
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- New Nick cartoon taps ‘creepiness’ of NYC apartment living
By Michael Starr - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The new 20-episode animated series “Welcome to the Wayne” will premiere on Nickelodeon July 24, airing through July 28 (at 5:30 p.m.). Encore episodes will air Saturdays (10:30 a.m.) before “Wayne” returns with all-new episodes in September. The kid’s series, created by native New Yorker Billy Lopez (“Peg & Cat,” “Team Umizoomi,” “3rd & Bird”)...
- Can DNA Analysis Help Treat Depression?
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Analyzing a patient's DNA may provide new avenues for treatment of depression.