A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 8 FLOWERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- N.Y.C. Nature: Dainty Invader: the Deptford Pink
By DAVE TAFT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The flower is an uninvited lovely of New York’s woods.
- Flowering Shrubs For Zone 8 – Choosing Zone 8 Shrubs That Flower
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.