Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 88 JADE HOUSE CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- This Is What You Should Really Be Learning During Your Internship
By Gwen Moran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Here are six career skills that you can use long after the summer ends.
It’s summer internship season, but, beyond gathering a few project credentials, work examples, or industry-related experience, interns should be working on learning other essential skills that will help them in their professional lives.
- Woman faints after breaking a $44,000 jade bracelet
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A tourist looking for a day of shopping in China, fainted after breaking a $44,000 jade bracelet. Nathan Rousseau Smith (@fantasticmrnate) reports.
- Sad Day for Gotham: Adam West, Who Played Batman, Dies at 88
By ANITA GATES - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The classically handsome baritone actor turned a comic-book superhero into live-action Pop Art in the 1960s television series “Batman.”
- 88% Of Consumers Heed Negative Reviews On Social Media
Monday May 1, 2017
The good news is that companies have a good chance of getting out of the doghouse if they deal with customers' problems expeditiously.