Panoramic bay views, a wine room, a home theater with projection screen, and a gym await at this palatial residence near East Bay Regional Park. The home’s gourmet kitchen includes professional appliances and a river stone backsplash. Learn more at www.6401thorndale.com. Listing agent: Rick Richetta, Alain Pinel Realtors, (510) 409-6044, firstname.lastname@example.org. 6401 Thorndale Drive, Oakland, $2.599 million. Beds: 3 Baths: 5 Square footage: 5,900 Open home: 1 to 4 p.m., Sunday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 888 KITCHEN AND BATH INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Striking view home in Oakland hills open Sunday
Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Johnny Depp Sells Eclectic L.A. Penthouse
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
The 2,500 split-level condo features two bedrooms, three baths, a galley-style kitchen, and a private terrace overlooking the city.
- 'Forest Bathing': How steeping yourself in nature could help with stress
By Tony Lee - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.