A wildfire that ignited Friday afternoon near Lake Berryessa was prompting residents along Napa County’s Highway 128 to evacuate. Firefighting aircraft and ground crews were attacking the blaze, which had spread across 100 acres of sparsely populated hills west of the lake by 4 p.m. Cal Fire ordered mandatory evacuations along Highway 128 from Turtle Rock to Sommerton Vineyard.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 85 TWIN LAKES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Wildfire breaks out in Napa County hills near Lake Berryessa
By Kurtis Alexander - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.