NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 853 BRIGHTON ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- What's Next for Uber After its Founder Quits?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The resignation of Uber founder Travis Kalanick raises fresh questions about the future of the $70 billion ride-sharing company and its IPO.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- All Aboard China's 'Belt and Road' Extravaganza
Monday May 15, 2017
China is trying to build excitement around Xi Jinping's "One Belt, One Road" plan to expand trade with roads, railways and ports. Art installations like "Golden Bridge on Silk Road" and themed commercial products are supporting the campaign. Photo: Thomas Peter/Reuters
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World