KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 8505 BENELLI COURT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Turkish Court Finds Judge Guilty of Terrorism
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A Turkish court sentenced a United Nations court judge accused of ties to the group blamed for last year’s failed coup to seven years in prison.
- Trump Loses Travel Ban Ruling in Appeals Court
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
It was the second court to weigh in on the dispute over the president’s executive order, which the Supreme Court has also been asked to review.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.