NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 84-86 OLD GLENHAM ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Three arrested after young mom found dead on side of road
By Jackie Salo - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Three people have been arrested in connection to the murder of an Alabama mom who was found dead on the side of the road. The body of 23-year-old Jennifer Raven Nevin was discovered Monday afternoon near a gas methane well on a rural road in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, news station WGMA reported. She had last been...
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- WWE Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized With ‘Tough Medical Issues’
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Monday Aug 14, 2017
Pro-wrestling legend “Nature Boy” Ric Flair is dealing with “some tough medical issues,” his rep wrote early this morning on Twitter.Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent, LLC called for “prayers & positive energy” about 26-and-a-half hours after posting that the 68-year-old was in the hospital for “routine monitoring.”If so, we need prayers & positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing w/some tough medical issues????????Flair’s daughter, WWE Superstar Charlotte, has not tweeted about her dad’s hospitalization or his medical issues.