The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 848 WILLIS AVE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Knicks’ Willy Hernangomez lavished with NBA rookie honor
By Fred Kerber - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The disaster that was the Knicks’ 2016-17 season actually had some bright spots. Honest. One of them was the play of rookie Willy Hernangomez, who was recognized Monday as a member of the NBA’s All-Rookie first team. Hernangomez, a 6-foot-11 center, led all qualified rookies with a 52.9 field-goal percentage while averaging 8.2 points and...
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- Elite Prospects Take Final Steps At Triple-A
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A mama bear and her cub take a quick dip to cool down, and it's adorable
By Brian Koerber - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.