This week, it's all about Apple.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
8427 JAMAICA AVENUE
WOODHAVEN, NEW YORK, 11421
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 8427 BIG APPLE NAILS AND SPA INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Gadget Lab Podcast: All the News From Apple's Big Party
By Wired Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Apple Feud Deepens With Court-Appointed Monitor
By Christopher M. Matthews - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
A feud between Apple Inc. and a lawyer appointed by a federal court judge to monitor the company's e-book pricing reform became even more acrimonious Monday.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. But sometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Mattel CEO's First Big Test: What to Do With the Dividend
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Margo Georgiadis, Mattel Inc.’s new chief executive, is set to meet with analysts today about whether the toy maker will cut its generous shareholder dividend as it tries to recover from a disappointing year.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.