Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 82 BENTON HOLLOW LIBERTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Knowing the Difference between True Liberty and Fake Liberty
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Is freedom nothing more than license? Or is it a higher concept than that?
- How PGA Championship contenders have fared at Quail Hollow
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
CHARLOTTE – Aside from the Masters, major championships don’t often encounter courses that offer annual professional tournament (...)
- Quail Hollow’s lightning-quick greens strike in 1st round of PGA Championship
By Geoff Shackelford - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
CHARLOTTE – The fastest greens ever played in a major? That was the Brooks Koepka’s take after posting a first-round 68 Thursday in the (...)