NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 828 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Patriots owner spent $90K on a 4-day Hamptons hideaway
By Jennifer Gould Keil - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots and a pal of President Donald Trump, recently plunked down a cool $90,000 to spend four nights in the Hamptons. Kraft’s rental of choice was this home (shown above) at 47 Crescent Ave. in Water Mill. The Farrell Building Co.-designed spread is on the market...
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Oakland man drowns in Sonoma County
By Wendy Lee - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Authorities were notified about 4:30 p.m. about a man, who was last seen 300 yards away from the main beach in Forestville, slipping under the water, according to the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office.Multiple agencies were involved in the search, including the Forestville Fire Department, California State Parks staff, the California Highway Patrol and the Sheriff’s Office.“An autopsy will be conducted to confirm the cause and manner of death,” the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
- Li's mother goes into water for broken club at French Open
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The mother of golfer Li Haotong went into the water at the French Open to recover her son's discarded putter