The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 8243 LIU REALTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Dissident and Nobel Laureate, Is Cremated
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The small, muted funeral was attended by his wife under official watch. Mr. Liu’s ashes were later dropped into the sea.
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Nobel laureate and political prisoner, dies at age 61
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Nobel Laureate, Leaves Prison for Cancer Care
By CHRIS BUCKLEY and AUSTIN RAMZY - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mr. Liu, who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010 for his writings promoting democracy, has late-stage liver cancer, his lawyers said.