NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 816 OCEAN PROPERTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Why You Should File Your Taxes Now
Friday Feb 3, 2017
The quicker you file, the quicker you'll get a refund. Plus: Procrastinators are at greater risk of identity theft.
- Calpers' Dust-Up With Private Equity
Thursday Feb 16, 2012
WSJ's Michael Corkery makes a stop on Mean Street with the story of a battle between the head of Calpers and private-equity industry executives over tax breaks. Photo: Getty Images.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.