Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
STE MANAGEMENT LLC
936 FULTON STREET (STORE)
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11238
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 806 DEAN RESIDENCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Neve Campbell on 'House Of Cards' and Today's Political Parallels
Saturday Jun 3, 2017
Neve Campbell, who plays political fixer Leann Harvey on the Netflix hit series "House of Cards," gives her take on a variety of political situations. Image: Adele Morgan/The Wall Street Journal
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- ‘This is Appalling’: Evacuated London Residents Try to Cope
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some residents are refusing to leave their homes after they were ordered out for fear that their buildings had hazardous cladding.
- A Yale Dean Lost Her Job After Calling People ‘White Trash’ in Yelp Reviews
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Dr. June Y. Chu, who was appointed the dean of Yale’s Pierson College in May 2016, was put on leave last month, and an official announced this week she was no longer employed.
- Low-latency satellite broadband gets approval to serve US residents
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 23, 2017
OneWeb's 50Mbps Internet with 30ms latency could hit remotest areas by 2019.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal