The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 801 SOUTHERN BLVD RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Mississippi Regulators Seek to End Southern Co.'Clean-Coal'Plant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
State officials want Southern Co.’s Kemper facility, which has already taken $7.5 billion and seven years to finish, to run using natural gas going forward, and don’t want to pass on additional costs to electricity customers.
- University of Southern California Receives $10 Million From Keck
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The gift from the Keck Foundation will support patient care at the university's outpatient facility on its USC Health Sciences Campus....
- Frugal Traveler: The Southern Charms of Spain and Portugal
By LUCAS PETERSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Andalusia, the Sherry Triangle and the vistas of southern Portugal might be the ideal frugal corner of Europe.