A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 79 BRIGHTON 11 HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Sebastian Telfair, Former N.B.A. Guard, Is Arrested on Gun Charges
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The police said Mr. Telfair, 32, had a bulletproof vest and several handguns during a traffic stop in Brooklyn.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal January 11, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Jan 11, 2017
Obama urges unity in farewell speech, Jeff Sessions rejects charges he holds racist views and states with the cheapest public college tuition.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP