A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 79-17 CYPRESS AVENUE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- People in the News (7/9/17): Appointments, Promotions, Obituaries
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The latest staff and board announcements from the philanthropic sector....
- Growing Hinoki Cypress: Care For Hinoki Cypress Plants
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Cypress Semiconductor Founder Scores Win in Proxy Fight
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The board of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. has shuffled its ranks amid a bruising proxy fight led by the company’s founder and former chief executive T.J. Rodgers.
- Honda-Waymo Talks Stuck in Slow Lane, CEO Says
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Seven months after Honda Motor announced plans to collaborate with self-driving car pioneer Waymo LLC, little progress has been made, Honda’s chief executive said.
- Boomer Esiason signs on to promote electric grill
By Claire Atkinson - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Just as pro football camps open up to condition the players for the upcoming season, advertisers are also drafting their pitch persons. Our spies say former NY Jets quarterback and current WFAN radio host Boomer Esiason has been on many Madison Avenue top-pick lists. The sports broadcaster just signed with Johnsonville to help promote the...