A young woman has told of a terrifying acid attack on her 21st birthday that left her hospitalized and her cousin in a coma. Resham Khan said she was in a car traveling through Beckton, East London, on June 21 when the horrific incident occurred. Resham
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 79-02-79-24 21ST AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman severely burned in acid attack on 21st birthday
By The Sun - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Breast Pumps Finally Join the 21st Century: Babyation, Naya Smart Pump, Willow Wearable Breast Pump
By Arielle Pardes - Thursday Apr 27, 2017
The device millions of women rely on is stuck decades behind the times. Now tech entrepreneurs are hacking this essential tool of motherhood.
- Founder Culture, 21st-Century Style: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Uber
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Nonprofits are fond of citing “founder syndrome” for some of their most intense internal disputes and breakdowns. But, in this new leadership environment, maybe we should consider what other factors might be at play.
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.