Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 781 METROPOLITAN AVE JV LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Cuomo is challenged to veto ticket-resale law
By Aaron Elstein - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Buying tickets from online resellers can be a leap of faith. Odds are you’ll pay a big markup to a broker who used “bot” software to buy scores of tickets the instant they went on...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- How Alphabet’s AI Robot Is Helping The New York Times Replace Its Public Editor
By Cale Guthrie Weissman - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The New York Times is leveraging Jigsaw’s machine learning prowess to open up comments on more articles.
Inside the New York Times‘ towering building in Midtown Manhattan, just off Times Square, sit 14 journalists whose primary role is to read and to click.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Met Museum Names New President and CEO, Revamps Leadership Structure
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City has appointed Daniel H. Weiss as president and CEO and will seek a new director who reports to Weiss....
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...