The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 777 ELTON GROCERY CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- India Set to Approve Amazon's Grocery Service
Friday Jun 9, 2017
New Delhi is poised to give the online retail giant the green light to invest around $500 million to build a nationwide network to stock and deliver groceries.
- Amazon's Margin-Crusher Invades the Grocery Store
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Amazon.com’s purchase of Whole Foods is a rounding error for the giant online retailer. For the struggling grocery industry, it is the biggest shift in a century.
- How Amazon Buying Whole Foods Could Transform Grocery Shopping
By Davey Alba - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Get ready for a whole new grocery store experience by the time Amazon's done.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- Kroger Slashing Prices On Milk, Eggs To Keep Up In Heated Grocery War
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
With foreign newcomers like Lidl and Aldi landing on our shores, and online services like Amazon creeping onto an already crowded grocery battlefield, traditional grocers are willing to do whatever they can to keep customers coming back. At Kroger, that means slashing prices on popular staples like milk and eggs, in an effort to signal to customers that their stores …