A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 75 RALPH DEVELOPMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Critic's Notebook: New Energy at Versace, Ralph Lauren and Emporio Armani
By GUY TREBAY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
“It’s the millennials who decide what’s going to happen,“ Donatella Versace said.
- Ralph Northam Is Virginia’s Democratic Nominee for Governor
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
He will face the winner of the Republican primary, where three candidates were competing, in a November clash that may test how much of a burden President Trump is among moderate voters, who are deeply contemptuous of the president.
- Remaking Downtown Brooklyn and the Williamsburg waterfront
By Joe Anuta - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Regina Myer played a leading role in two major developments that helped transform Brooklyn during the past 15 years: the rezonings of Downtown Brooklyn and the Williamsburg and Greenpoint waterfront,...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.