A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 734 MYRTLE AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Surround Sound? You Ain’t Heard Nothing Yet
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jul 14, 2017
At Empac, musicians and technicians are learning to work with sophisticated advances in spatial audio technologies.
- Trespassing teens charged after sharing evidence on Snapchat
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — Two 18-year-old women have been arrested after police say they sent Snapchat videos bragging about trespassing at a Myrtle Beach water park. Local outlets report Logan Brooke Larrimore and Farren Marie Lane were charged Wednesday with third-degree burglary. It wasn’t immediately known if they had attorneys. Police say they responded Monday...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.