The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
71-85 lewis avenue LLC
brooklyn, new york, 11231
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 71-85 LEWIS AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announces Retirement From Acting
By SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The reclusive actor, who has taken long breaks from acting before, officially announced his retirement for the first time.
- Daniel Day-Lewis Calls It a Day
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
From ‘Hamlet’ to ‘My Left Foot,’ he inhabits his characters as thoroughly as an actor can.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- John Lewis Creative Pulls Heartstrings To Move Goods
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Adam&EveDDB has received more than 124 creative awards over the past five years, including the Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix at the 2016 Cannes Lions for client John Lewis. Agency executivesshared some of the secrets to their success at a Cannes session Friday.
- Take the Fifth, Mr. President
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Founders wrote the Fifth as a protection against self-incrimination because they understood the nature of corrupt power.