A landslide that crashed into a mountain village southwestern China’s Sichuan province early Saturday was feared to have buried more than 100 people.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 709 BURY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- More Than 100 People Possibly Buried by Landslide in China
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Landslide in China Is Feared to Have Buried at Least 141 People
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In a village in Sichuan Province, an avalanche of mud and rocks buried as many as 40 homes in a village, officials said.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Colorado Man Is Second to Die in Quest for Buried Treasure
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Forrest Fenn said he buried a stash worth $2 million. The search for it has drawn tens of thousands of people to some of the more unsparing wilderness in the southwest.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- China’s New Bridges: Rising High, but Buried in Debt
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
China has built hundreds of dazzling new bridges, including the longest and highest, but many have fostered debt and corruption.
- Trump Supporters Drive an Effort to Bury the Public Theater
By MICHAEL PAULSON and SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A production of “Julius Caesar,” which features a Caesar styled to suggest President Trump, has created a clash between his supporters and the iconic arts institution.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.