Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
675 riviera lane corp.
22 jericho turnpike, suite 103
mineola, new york, 11501
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 675 RIVIERA LANE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Abandoned for Decades, a 1952 Buick Gets a Makeover
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A Montana retiree turns a rusted-out Roadmaster Riviera into a classic American cruiser.
- 'Fearless Girl' Steals the Conversation
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The “Fearless Girl” statue facing the charging bull on Wall Street is among the marketing efforts expected to rake up awards when Madison Avenue descends on the French Riviera for the annual Cannes Lions ad festival this week.
- Backlash Over Ad Giant's Withdrawal from Cannes Festival
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Publicis Groupe has been met with scorn after announcing its hiatus from the annual ‘festival of creativity,’ when advertising executives, as a matter of ritual, flock to the French Riviera for events to honor the best work.
- Who's Behind the Bulgaria Bombing?
Thursday Jul 19, 2012
Editorial board member Matt Kaminski on the bombing in Bulgaria of Israelis.