John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE., STE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 670 6TH RETAIL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Karen Handel Wins in Georgia’s 6th District
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In history's most expensive House race, and one of its most hotly contested, Ms. Handel, a Republican, defeated the Democrat Jon Ossoff.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Georgia’s 6th District Runoff Election Doesn't Have a Paper Trail to Safeguard Against Hacks
By Lily Hay Newman - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Without a paper trail, Georgia's elections don't have anything to fall back on in the case of outside interference.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal