A novelty electric train used at children’s parties was stolen Sunday morning from a company that rents carnival games in Pleasant Hill, officials said. A large black trailer containing the multicolored train was stolen from the 3000 block of Vincent Road in Pleasant Hill overnight on Saturday, police said. The train belongs to the Fun and Game Experts in Pleasant Hill, an employee posted on social media.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 66 PLEASANT RIDGE ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Colorful carnival train stolen in Pleasant Hill
By Filipa Ioannou - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- ‘Baby Driver’ is the summer movie you need to see
By Sara Stewart - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It’s been a week since I saw “Baby Driver,” and I’m still pleasantly buzzed. The kind of buzz you get when an action scene really hits it right, when motion syncs perfectly with the soundtrack, when mindless violence becomes downright graceful. This is the song of the summer in movie form, a playful ode to...
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.