In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 6500 TRANSIT ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- When the Job Is One Never-Ending Signal Malfunction
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Subway and rail workers, the unwilling faces of their troubled agencies, face the wrath of frustrated riders when trains are delayed or disrupted.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- All Aboard China's 'Belt and Road' Extravaganza
Monday May 15, 2017
China is trying to build excitement around Xi Jinping's "One Belt, One Road" plan to expand trade with roads, railways and ports. Art installations like "Golden Bridge on Silk Road" and themed commercial products are supporting the campaign. Photo: Thomas Peter/Reuters
- Madrid Transit Officials Tackle ‘El Manspreading’
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Spanish city joins others in trying to curb the behavior of riders (often men) who spread their legs on buses and trains, taking up more than one seat.
- Trump Transition Team Orders Former Aides to Preserve Russia-Related Materials
By ADAM GOLDMAN, JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The request, in a memo by transition team lawyers, suggests the inquiry’s special counsel is casting a wide net in investigating possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Moscow.