It's 12 stories high with five levels and 20 highways. Just don't look down.
64 old northwest road LLC
p.o. box 5030
montauk, new york, 11954
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 64 OLD NORTHWEST ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Photo of the Week: China Builds a 20-Road Interchange from Hell
By Laura Mallonee - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Meet the 89-Year-Old Reinventing the Train in His Backyard
By Alex Davies - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Max Schlienger wants to use vacuum power to get people where they're going—and it has nothing to do with the hyperloop.
- Texting Suicide Case Is an Old Crime By New Means
By Issie Lapowsky - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Michelle Carter has been charged with involuntary manslaughter for pressuring her boyfriend to kill himself via text. Here's what it means for free speech online and off.
- We Picked the Century’s Top Films. You Told Us Where We Could Go.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Movie fans, filmmakers and other critics immediately lit up the web with complaints as well as rival lists. Here’s a roundup of the reactions.