A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 61-20 METRO AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Metro (UK) on Trump's 'Hatred of Women'
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Trump takes on the media, and the U.K. media...strikes back, I guess.
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Microsoft reveals Metro: Exodus with gorgeous gameplay trailer
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Developer 4A Games debuted its next game as part of Microsoft’s media presentation today prior to the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles, and it is a graphical marvel that will take advantage of the new Xbox One X system. Metro: Exodus is a postapocalyptic survival shooter. In a gameplay demonstration, 4A showed […]