The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 606 RICHMOND HILL ROAD1 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Man found dead on College of William & Mary campus
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. — A man found dead on the property of a university in Virginia has been identified. The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports the body of 54-year-old Lonnie E. Dove of Williamsburg was discovered Friday night on the grounds of the Dillard Complex, around 2 miles from the main campus at College of William & Mary....
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Books of The Times: Review: Francis Spufford’s First Novel Is a Swashbuckling Tale
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
“Golden Hill” follows the misadventures of a handsome young stranger who arrives in New York from London, hoping to cash in on a fortune.