Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. Here are areas that are likely to be the subjects of questions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 5 GRANDCHILDREN ASSOCIATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Live Briefing: Sessions’s Senate Testimony: How to Watch and What to Expect
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, EMMARIE HUETTEMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- Jeff Sessions Fends Off Senators Pressing Him on Russia and Trump
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general circumvented questions about his conversations with the president and condemned accusations that he may have aided the Russian effort to interfere in the election.
- Sessions Will Testify in Senate on Russian Meddling in Election
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Instead of discussing the Justice Department budget, Attorney General Jeff Sessions will face questions from members of Congress who have access to intelligence materials on the Russia inquiry.
- Senate Democrats Call for Sessions’s Russia Testimony to Be Public
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Mr. Sessions, the attorney general, has said he will testify Tuesday before the Intelligence Committee, but whether the hearing will be open remains unclear.
- Jeff Sessions Will Testify in Public Before Senate Committee
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general is expected to face questions Tuesday over his interactions with Russian officials and role in the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director.
- Sessions Is Likely to Be Grilled on Reports of Meeting With Russian Envoy
By MATT APUZZO and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As a Senate panel questions the attorney general on his role in the Russia inquiry, reports that he met the Russian ambassador a third time will almost certainly come up.
- Writers From the Right and Left React to the Sessions Hearing
By ANNA DUBENKO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Read about how the other side thinks: Reactions to testimony by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the suggestion the president might fire the special counsel and more.