When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
8857 ALEXANDER ROAD SUITE 100A
BATAVIA, NEW YORK, 14020
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 5 BOROUGH HIP HOP TOUR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
- Kendrick Lamar, Rap’s Skeptical Superstar, Avoids Arena Spectacle
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The rapper’s tour supporting his fourth album, “DAMN.,” is focused, direct and unglamorous.
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: iPhone Beats in Hip-Hop, iMessage Hygiene
By Wired Staff - Friday Apr 14, 2017
This week, David spends time with 18-year-old hip-hop producer Steve Lacy, and new co-host Arielle talks about iMessage behavior.