The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 5728 HOFFMAN REALTY INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Change.org Launches Investment Campaign, Reid Hoffman Makes Pledge
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The $30 million investment campaign will enable organization to transform its popular platform into a catalyst for a variety of social movements....
- Facebook's Augmented Realty Smartphone Play Raises Plenty of Questions
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
At today's Facebook F8 conference, Mark Zuckerberg detailed a mobile-first AR future that may not pan out.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017