The digital currency shows some resiliency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 555 DEL REY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Del Taco Hires Camp + King As New Agency
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Del Taco has announced that San Francisco-based Camp + King is its new lead advertising agency, effective immediately. The Newport Beach, Calif. office of Doner Co. had formerly been the AOR forthe Lake Forest, Calif.-based QSR.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- In Congressman’s Shooting, a Like-Minded Gunman Shakes a Liberal Enclave
By EMILY COCHRANE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Shocked residents of Del Ray in Alexandria, Va., are grappling with an outsider who shattered the neighborhood’s quiet charm.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Digital Liberty in the Cloud Computing Era
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
No, modernity does not take away the robustness of our privacy rights. The Second Circuit gets it right.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cordray on New Realities, Priorities for CFPB Under Trump
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray reflects on the new balance of power in Washington and how it will affect the future of his agency and its rulemaking and enforcement agenda.