Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 517 E. 118 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
- Film Trailer: 'Burden'
Wednesday Apr 20, 2016
Watch a trailer for "Burden," a documentary film about artist Chris Burden. Photo/Video: Screenprint Pictures and Submarine
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- 5 ways to make your relationship with your mentor mutually beneficial
By Tracey Edouard - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Scenery-Chewing Canine Steals Show In 'Downward Dog' On ABC
Monday May 15, 2017
ABC has a comedy series premiering this week about a talking dog -- and the dog is the star of the show.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.