At 452 years old, St. Augustine is no stranger to flooding. But damage from hurricanes in two consecutive years has left residents soaked, frustrated and worried about the future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 4 BINNINGERS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- After Irma, a Grim Sense of Déjà Vu in St. Augustine
By JESS BIDGOOD - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Growing custom menswear brand Indochino debuts downtown
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The custom menswear brand Indochino on Thursday opened its second store in the city, at 25 Broad St. in the Financial District.The store and showroom is the latest example of a company founded...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Mediaocean To Incorporate comScore Demo Data Into TV Systems
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Data integration is available starting today for Mediaocean's Spectra OX and DS local TV broadcast systems.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.