Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 495 MIDDLE COUNTRY ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Tesla Takes Cross-Country Road Trip To Meet Consumers
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Pulled by the Model X SUV, which can tow up to 5,000 pounds, this custom Airstream trailer is retrofitted to showcase all interior and exterior vehicle options.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A New Road to Income: Barron's Buzz
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Barron's senior editor Jack Hough and WSJ's Shelby Holliday preview the latest issue of Barron's. Topics include how annuities can be a new path to income for older and younger investors alike. Plus, the Amazon-Whole Foods arms race. Also, given Argentina's government instability, why are people buying 100-year bonds issued by the country?
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Facebook Expands Location-Data Partnership With Factual
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Facebook is expanding its Global Places partnership with Factual, the location data firm announced on Wednesday. The partnership now includes location data from 52 countries located in Europe, theMiddle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific, with over 100 million real locations.
- World Offers Cautionary Tale for Trump’s Infrastructure Plan
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Trump has called for private money to fund his $1 trillion plan, but similar moves in other countries have faced cost and quality problems.