NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 48 S 6 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Peru is on a bid to catch up with its innovative Latin American neighbors
By Victoria Stunt - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
For the past decade the Peruvian economy has been one of the fastest moving in the region — but it’s apparent Peru’s technology ecosystem is still in its infancy. Economically driven by mining, Peru invests just 0.08 percent of its GDP in innovation. By comparison, Chile invests 0.37 percent. Yet Peru refuses to be left behind. Read More
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Growing custom menswear brand Indochino debuts downtown
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The custom menswear brand Indochino on Thursday opened its second store in the city, at 25 Broad St. in the Financial District.The store and showroom is the latest example of a company founded...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Kyle Busch wins Xfinity Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen
By John Kekis - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. — If Kyle Busch seemed to take a bit longer to take his customary bow after a NASCAR victory, it was understandable.Busch recovered from a spinout and a pit road penalty and survived a late restart to win the Zippo 200 on Saturday, his first triumph at Watkins Glen International in the Xfinity series and 90th in his career.Busch topped the Penske Racing duo of Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski and easily beat them on a restart with three laps to go.Busch has also won 39 Cup races and 48 Truck Series races for 177 overall NASCAR wins.