An activist investor is turning up the heat on Saks Fifth Avenue owner Hudson’s Bay Co. Hedge fund Land and Buildings fired off its second letter in six weeks to the board of Hudson’s Bay on Monday, threatening to remove board members if the department store company doesn’t sell some of its prized real estate....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 44&50 BISCHOFF AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Activist investor turns up heat on owner of Saks Fifth Avenue
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Now at Saks: Salt Rooms, a Bootcamp and a Peek at Retail’s Future
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As department stores try to lure back their customers, Saks Fifth Avenue has unveiled an assortment of wellness offerings at its flagship store in Manhattan.
- Croton Leaves Are Fading – Why Is My Croton Losing Its Color
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Care Of Outdoor Croton Plants: How To Grow A Croton Outdoors
By Bonnie L. Grant - Monday Jul 10, 2017