South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 449-53 SOUTH SALINA STREET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- South Korea's Defense Blunder
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The new President bows to Chinese pressure on missile defense.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- South Korea Powers Down Its Nuclear-Energy Industry
Monday Jun 19, 2017
South Korea said it would scrap plans to build new nuclear-power plants and halt operation of the country’s oldest reactor, marking a shift for a nation that ranks among the most reliant on atomic energy.
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.