Basketball's biggest stage is also an unofficial fashion show. The WSJ's Jason Gay explains.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 447 THIRD STREET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The NBA's Playoff Catwalk
Friday Apr 28, 2017
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Kakao to Launch Voice-Activated AI Services in Third Quarter
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Kakao, owner of the South Korean messaging app, will unveil artificial-intelligence services triggered by voice activation in the third quarter of this year, Chief Executive Rim Ji-hoon said.
- U.S. Housing Starts Fall for Third Consecutive Month in May
Friday Jun 16, 2017
U.S. housing starts decreased for the third consecutive month in May, a sign home builders are struggling to meet buyer demand.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.