WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 43 BROWN STREET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- California's Rise and Fall, From One Gov. Brown to Another
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Jerry Brown is the opposite of his father, who made the Golden State the most livable in the country.
- ‘Whose Streets?’ Offers A Searing Look At What The Michael Brown Shooting Wrought
By Keith Phipps - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Sabbah Folayan and Damon Davis' new documentary revisits the Michael Brown shooting and what it wrought.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.