Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 40 GANS MANAGEMENT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Shareholders angry after golf company makes surprise sale
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
ClubCorp is being called a golf lowlife by a prominent shareholder who requested anonymity. “They will get sued,” he said. The Dallas business, which owns or operates 200 golf and country clubs, agreed last week to sell itself to Apollo Global Management for $1.1 billion, or $17.12 per share. That was a shock to the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.