Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 40 COOPER LANE, LLC
2014 - 40 COPPER LANE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
- Arab Nations Demand Qatar Shut Al Jazeera, Cut Islamist Ties and Detail Funding
By BEN HUBBARD - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The demands risked pulling other powers deeper into the rift by calling on the country to shut down a Turkish military base and to downgrade its ties with Iran.
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]