A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 403 ROSA NAIL SPA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Bayview nail salon forced to scrap mural after neighbors complain
By Meaghan M. Mitchell, Hoodline - Monday Sep 18, 2017
A mural is at the heart of a dispute between neighbors in Bayview.
Since opening in January, business has been steady at Luxurious Nail Boutique & Spa, located at 4138 3rd Street (near Innes) in Bayview. However, according to owner Richard Washington, the salon's biggest issue has been visibility.
- Rookie kicker displays leg power while crushing 52-yard field goal
By Paul Schwartz - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The rookie looked good kicking for the Giants for the first time under the lights. Aldrick Rosas got first crack at field goals in Friday night’s 20-12 preseason loss to the Steelers and did just fine, kicking for the first time at MetLife Stadium. Rosas nailed a 27-yarder late in the first quarter. Veteran Mike...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- Rosa Parks House in Berlin Has a Ticket Home to America
By YONETTE JOSEPH - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The house that was a haven to the civil rights pioneer in the 1950s was turned into an art exhibit. It still needs a permanent home.